Paradise Philippines is not a hotel nor a resort. We're just a Blog that features some of the accommodation providers here in the Philippines. We are not in any way affiliated with the hotels and resorts we post in here.

Pay Only 1 Peso for a Night at The Executive Plaza Hotel in Manila

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Share this post:
I'm reading: Pay Only 1 Peso for a Night at The Executive Plaza Hotel in Manila ~ Twitter FaceBook

The Executive Plaza Hotel

Guests are in for a saving extravaganza at The Executive Plaza Hotel in Manila, Paradise Philippines with its new Piso promo. For every minimum stay of 4 nights, guests only need to pay 1 peso for the 4th night! To avail of the promo, guests need to book online at The Executive Plaza Hotel’s website,

Promo details as follows:

Promo Name: 4th Night Piso Promo
Description: Stay 4 nights and Pay PHP 1.00 on your 4th night
Booking Period: until March 31, 2013
Booking Conditions: Need to book 4 nights on the calendar for the promo to take effect

Situated in the busy street of Mabini in Malate, this hotel in Manila is only a few minutes away from important tourist and business centers, including Manila’s international airports, cultural and convention halls, and shopping centers. Opened in 2000 in the heart of Malate, The Executive Plaza Hotel offers comfort and elegance at very affordable rates. With 165 fully furnished rooms, this 15-floor hotel is a top choice of business travelers. All rooms in The Executive Plaza Hotel are equipped with essential amenities, such as WiFi Internet connectivity, cable TV, radio and alarm clock, IDD/NDD telephone, and key-card lock system. Add to that, the hotel houses a business center that offers fax services and car rentals, among others. The Executive Plaza Hotel also has a coffee shop, a bar, and a game room for the convenience of its guests.

The Executive Plaza Hotel’s booking engine, powered by DirectWithHotels, requires a deposit of only 10% off the total amount of the reservation to successfully reserve the room under the promo. For the remaining 90%, guests need to pay upon check-in at the hotel. All major credit cards are accepted by The Executive Plaza Hotel’s DirectWithHotels-powered booking engine, with all credit card payments guaranteed secure by VeriSign and Trustwave. Upon successful reservation, guests are sent instant confirmation e-mails showing the promo and payment information.

Check-in time at The Executive Plaza Hotel is at 2 PM, while checkout time is at 12 NN. For bookings made under the Piso promo, modifications made 24 hours before or on check-in date will be charged the first night of the reservation, while cancellations are free of charge if made 3 days or more before the check-in date. Guests who do not show up within 24 hours will be charged the total amount of their reservation.

Guests searching for only the best hotel deals in Manila need to look no further than The Executive Plaza Hotel in Manila, Philippines and its Piso promo.

The Executive Plaza Hotel
1630 A. Mabini Street, Malate Manila, Philippines
Phone: (63-2) 523-1000

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...