Paradise Philippines is not a hotel nor a resort. We're just a Blog that features some of the accommodation providers here in the Philippines. We are not in any way affiliated with the hotels and resorts we post in here.


Cebu Images and Wallpapers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Share this post:
I'm reading: Cebu Images and Wallpapers ~ Twitter FaceBook


I can still remember the beautiful places I've been when I decided to flew to Cebu last March. And now, I'm ready to share all of the wonderful images that my camera captured.

As you know, I only used a point and shoot type of cam (digicams), so please bear with me if the images are not of good quality.

Cebu, PhilippinesCebu, Philippines

Cebu, Philippines
The view from the plane



Cebu, PhilippinesCebu, Philippines
Cebu, PhilippinesCebu, Philippines
Cebu, Philippines
The beautiful nature that Cebu has



Cebu, PhilippinesCebu, Philippines
looking from above... admiring... thanking HIM for giving us this beautiful paradise



Cebu, PhilippinesCebu, Philippines
the captivating sunset



Cebu, PhilippinesCebu, Philippines
Cebu, PhilippinesCebu, Philippines
the perfect place and view to relax and unwind...


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...