Paradise Philippines is not a hotel nor a resort. We're just a Blog that features some of the accommodation providers here in the Philippines. We are not in any way affiliated with the hotels and resorts we post in here.


Customer Review: Tonton Thai Massage

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Share this post:
I'm reading: Customer Review: Tonton Thai Massage ~ Twitter FaceBook


Tonton Thai Massage



last two weeks ago, i had a big load of work to finish that it came to a point that my mind and body is so tired it don't wanna function properly anymore. i was looking for a way to de-stress myself that will not take a lot of my time. Luckily, my colleague suggested to have a massage and she recommended Tonton Thai Massage in Salcedo st., Makati.

Tonton Thai Massage is a bit different from the other spa places that I have been to. They don't put oil in your body while massaging it. This is a plus for me since I still need to go back to the office after my massage. Another plus for me is that I don't need be naked while having my massage. Yes you still need to take off your clothes, but they provide pajamas for you to wear. Also, since their name already has "Thai" on it, don't expect to be asked whether you'll have a swedish or shiatsu massage. Thai massage is like the yoga for the lazy people, so expect a lot of stretching.

When I arrived there, I was informed by the receptionist that whole body massage only costs 250 pesos since they offer discount from 12pm-6pm. Normal rate is 350 pesos so I caught a very good deal. I was informed to remove my shoes and the masseuse led me to my massage room to change on the pajama clothes.

The best part of the experience was when the masseuse massaged my feet and head. I don't know why but massaging my head and feet really releases all the tension and stress in my body. But I was a bit surprise when she started massaging my back. She started to sit and put her weight on it - not that I'm complaining. It was really really relaxing not only in body but also in mind.

The thing that I don't like in Tonton was after the massage. The masseuse let me changed back to my clothes and told me to just go to the reception area once I'm done. When I arrived back to the reception area to pay, the masseuse was there like as if she's waiting for me to give her a tip. I don't mind giving a tip especially when I had a really good massage. But don't you think it's a bit harassing to other people? I mean, I think they have to change this part and don't let the customer feel that they are oblige to give a tip to the masseuse .

All in all, I enjoyed the massage I got from Tonton Thai Massage. In fact, I'm planning to go back there if my time permits as it is only across our office building. Affordable, relaxing, and the best part NO OILY FEELING!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...