Paradise Philippines is not a hotel nor a resort. We're just a Blog that features some of the accommodation providers here in the Philippines. We are not in any way affiliated with the hotels and resorts we post in here.


Robinson's Place Ermita

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Share this post:
I'm reading: Robinson's Place Ermita ~ Twitter FaceBook


Glorietta Bombing happened last October 19, 2007. Coincidentally, it was also the date when Robinson's Place Ermita finally opened its newly made annex. I was so suprise to see it because I wasn't expecting that all the renovations is for the mall's annex. I was thinking it will be another condominium building that has a passageway going to the main mall. Robinson's Place Ermita has expanded again for everyone to enjoy more of their mall stay. In my opinion, It's size is now just the same with Megamall. Imagine the original size of Robinson's Place and then double it. That's how big it is right now. The last time I went there (I was with Chris of course) has only housed few stalls/shops particularly timezone, the old spaghetti house, motorola, and ericsson. I'm sorry for the memory gap thinggy. I know there are more stalls/shops that I haven't mentioned, it's just that I can't remember them all.

Anyway, that's not the only changes they made. Some of the stalls/shops were also renovated and expanded. Among of which were
  1. Friday's: very beautiful expansion and renovation. They doubled their size that they can now accomodate more customers than before. I also noticed that they have totally removed the door of their restaurant making it more inviting and open for everyone to dine in.

  2. Figaro: very classy renovation. They replace the wood divider into glass walls making it appear larger compare to its old style.

  3. Starbucks: although they haven't opened this coffeeshp yet, I assume and expecting that they have renovated and expanded their place into a more relaxing atmosphere. We all knew Starbucks as a place to chill, hang-out and relax especially when were stress. I'm hoping they will be placing more sofas so that everyone could sit and enjoy their coffee comfortably.

Since I'm the breadwinner of the family, my parents are the ones who stays in our house to do the household chores. And the only consolation they want is to watch a movie at least one to two times a week. They're probably the biggest movie fanatics in the whole world because they love spending their time at a theatre watching movies. For them, that's the best way to relax in this busy world. Unfortunately, what they want is what I can't afford. Thank God there's a free movie pass every morning of Monday and Tuesday on the theatre houses in the malls. That sounds good enough right?! But Robinson's Place Ermita even offer a much better surprise for the oldies. The new cinemas they have on their newly constructed annex lets our senior citizens watch a movie even if it's not the first showing. They can go even on the afternoon or on the last full show for free provided that it's Monday or Tuesday and they have their senior citizen card. My mother described the new theatre houses as very clean, very relaxing, cozy, comfortable, and smells good! (I'm not sure what did she meant by that. But I can't wait to go there to feel the ambience of their newly opened cinemas).

I considered Robinson's Place Ermita as the extension of my home. Whenever I need something (a dress, a food, or just to pass out my boredom), its just a one jeepney ride away. I can go there either on my 'japorms' clothes but i can go there with my 'pambahay' clothes as well. Very convenient, wonderful, beaituful... Truly, Robinson's Place Ermita is one of the nicest mall here in our Paradise Philippines.

Here are some of the picture I tool when the security guard hasn't seen me yet. (For some reasons, it's prohibited yet to take pictures of the newly constructed annex. Hehe...)

Paradise Philippines

Paradise Philippines
the center view of the annex

escalators on the annex


Here are the pictures of the old and original Robinson's Place Ermita

Paradise Philippines

Paradise Philippines
fountain view

foodcourt


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...