Paradise Philippines is not a hotel nor a resort. We're just a Blog that features some of the accommodation providers here in the Philippines. We are not in any way affiliated with the hotels and resorts we post in here.


Finally... An Update!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Share this post:
I'm reading: Finally... An Update! ~ Twitter FaceBook


yes... you heard (or read) it right... an update... oh well... let's just say I decided to re-launch this Blog (even if the contest has already ended so many decades ago. lol...) because I realized that I have been traveling a lot already. I'm fond of blogging all of my trips and I'm now an active member on TripAdvisor giving out my reviews of the resorts and hotels I've stayed in.

So now, I have this Blog to compile all of my travel stories but I would like to focus more on giving out resort and hotel reviews so I will be a big help for those people who like to visit the place I've already been in.

Be free to ask questions ;)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...